How Do I Recovery from Polycystic Kidney Disease

This is a real story of my patients.
“I will never forget you, dear.” Ellis replied tearfully, “you are my only in this world”. Hearing this word, I could hardly repress my tears……
I am a young lady with Polycystic Kidney Disease, a genetic kidney disease. I knew I have the potential to get this disease from my childhood. However, when it came that day, I found it is so hard for me to accept this fact. After being diagnosed with Polycystic Kidney Disease, I spend a long time to think about myself, Ellis, and our future. I love Ellis, my smart and handsome husband, and I do not want him to feel sad, but facing this fact, what I can do?
After the fierce ideological struggle, in one morning, I mustered up my courage to told Ellis I have Polycystic Kidney Disease. I hoped he can forget me, however, after hearing his words, I decided to do everything possible to live……
From that day on, I tried every means to treat my disease; however, disappointingly, cysts have never ceased to enlarging. Even so, I will not give up. This month, when I arrived at  Kidney Disease Hospital, my life was changed. I was given Chinese medicine which I do not quite believe before as the major treatment. A week later, I did another examination about my cysts, and when I glanced at the reports, I was shocked. I could hardly breathe. One of my cysts should shrink to 52*45mm mm from 55*46mm. I could not believe what I saw. In order to confirm the authenticity of this report, I did examination again. The fact is the result of two examination reports is same and this time I know I find the chance to lengnow my life.

Doctor online

Hot Article